Preparation for transport of dangerous goods
Dangerous goods usually refer to chemical dangerous goods. For the general requirements for the safe transportation of chemical dangerous goods, the "Regulations on the Safety Management of Dangerous Chemicals" and other relevant laws and regulations are clearly stipulated.
The Regulations stipulate that the transportation, railway, and civil aviation departments are responsible for the safety management, supervision and inspection, and qualification certification of hazardous chemical transportation units and transportation vehicles in their respective industries. There are many safety points that need to be paid attention to during the actual transportation of chemical dangerous goods. Specific requirements for highways, waterways and transportation vehicles are clear. Regarding the preparation work, I believe that at least the following points should be done:
(1) Consignment of dangerous goods must show relevant certificates and go through the formalities at the designated railway, transportation, shipping and other departments. The consignment must match the product name listed on the consignment note. Consignment of dangerous goods not listed in the national product name list shall be accompanied by a technical appraisal certificate approved by the higher authority.
(2) Dangerous goods loading and unloading transportation personnel should wear the appropriate protective equipment according to the nature of the dangerous goods. They must be lightly loaded and unloaded during loading and unloading. Dropping, heavy pressure and friction are strictly forbidden, and the packaging containers must not be damaged. Stack well.
(3) Before loading and unloading dangerous goods, the vehicle (ship) transportation tools shall be ventilated and cleaned as necessary, and no residue shall be left. Vehicles (ships) containing highly toxic materials shall be washed after unloading.
(4) For transportation of explosives, highly toxic, radioactive, flammable liquids, combustible gases, etc., transportation means that meet safety requirements must be used.
(5) When transporting explosive, highly toxic and radioactive materials, a special person shall be assigned to escort it. The number of escort personnel shall not be less than two.
(6) It is necessary to maintain a safe speed and distance, and it is strictly forbidden to overtake, overspeed or force a car. The driving route for transporting dangerous goods must be approved by the local public security traffic management department in advance, and it must be transported according to the designated route and time. It is not allowed to drive and stop on the busy street.
(7) For motor vehicles transporting flammable and explosive materials, the exhaust pipe of the motor vehicle shall be equipped with a flame arrester, and the "dangerous goods" sign shall be hung.
(8) Locomotives carrying flammable and explosive items are strictly prohibited to slip during shunting operations.
(9) For transportation of solid dangerous goods in bulk, measures such as fire prevention, explosion protection, waterproofing, dust prevention and shading shall be adopted according to the nature.